Silverlight

Sup guys! My name is Silver and this is just a random place I hang around in. For now, I'm not sure what it will be in the future ^^;

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Welcome Party!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver/Hidden
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Welcome Party!!!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Yo!! I'm feeling very hyper right now so be warned! Any who, I'm Silverlight( Also known as: Peppercat, Kai, Gr, Silver, Kira, Dragon, Dagger, and meany more Wink ) I am the admin of this wonderfully random forum about particularly nothing as of yet Very Happy . Now, if you happen to be a random person just browsing the net and bumping into this random forum let me ask you something: Do you have a neopets and are Guildless? Well, not for long! (At least not if you like doing fantasy wolf Roleplays ) . A friend of mine and I have a guild called the Rita tribe, it's had its ups and downs and is now in a very donw possition that me and the otehrs are starting to call "The Great Depression" since the guild used to be full of members and stuff. You could help us out by joining though you'd have to neo-mail me (Karlagr) , do to the fact that Rita is a private guild ever since we were betraied by another member. There are a lot of forums that I'm a part of, the newest one is= Warriorcats: The next world. It's new and tons of positions are open so you could earn a spot as someone of high power if you follow the rules and have all the things needed to become one! Well, I don't want to bore you to death by chatting on and on, so...bye for now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silverslair.darkbb.com
Bladehea

PostSubject: Re:   Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:37 am

Whoa, I've never seen this fourm host beofre. Look strange to me. flower

YAY COOL SMILIES!
Back to top Go down
Silver/Hidden
Creator
Creator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party!!!   Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:12 pm

It's a little strange , I will admit, but it's got a wide variety of smilies( Not to mention it was the only type of forum host that my computer wouldn't block) .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silverslair.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Party!!!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome Party!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1